Russia's 2018 World Cup is just around the corner - from June 14th to July 15th - and will be held in 11 cities. Brazilians already know who they are going to face in the group stage (Serbia, Costa Rica and Switzerland) and will also be participating in the festivities beyond the football played on the fields: throughout the world cup there will be a special programming dedicated to Brazilian culture.
The Ministry of Culture, in partnership with other public and private institutions, will bring to Moscow different cultural attractions to the Casa Brasil during the Cup, displaying Brazil's music, dance, art and gastronomy.
The organizers announcing a diverse and intense program to promote tourism in Brazil and to get our Russian hosts to feel closer to our culture.
- Rio+Design Milan celebrates its 10th year
- Caipirinha, Brazil's signature mixed drink, celebrates its 100th anniversary!
- It's February and there comes Carnaval!
- Anat Cohen - The Israeli Clarinetist and her love for Choro go to the Grammys
- New York's MoMA opens Tarsila do Amaral's first large exhibit in the United States