The Rio+Design Milan show is celebrating its first decade. This year Milan International Furniture Fair will be happen between April 17th and 22nd. There the visitor will be able to check the work of 17 design studios from Brazil and 59 of their innovative projects. They are part of the Be Brasil exhibit, a show organized by the Rio de Janeiro state government, through an invitation made by the Apex-Brasil, a foreign trade organization.
Among the work on display at the fair, you will find names such as Guto Índio da Costa, Zanine, Carlos Alcantarino, Gisela Simas, Ricardo Graham Ferreira, Gustavo Martini, and Lattoog.
The Be Brasil exhibit intends not only to promote Rio's creative industry but also to build new links among Brazilian artists and the international creative industry community.
The Rio+Design Milan will be at the Fiera Milano Rho, Italy, and you can get tickets at the Salone del Mobile site.
- Caipirinha, Brazil's signature mixed drink, celebrates its 100th anniversary!
- It's February and there comes Carnaval!
- Anat Cohen - The Israeli Clarinetist and her love for Choro go to the Grammys
- New York's MoMA opens Tarsila do Amaral's first large exhibit in the United States
- 2018 World Cup will display Brazilian art outside the field